Our commitment to responsible gambling is directly related to the customer service policy. The company wants you to get pleasure from the games that we provide, but at the same time be aware of the possible social and financial harms associated with gambling problem.
Gambling should be seen as a fun and exciting way to spend time, and not as an income. It is difficult for some players to perceive gambling only as a mean of relaxation and risking only what they can afford, as most players do.
To maintain control and prevent gambling addiction, you always need to consider the following:
- You should take gambling not as a way to get income, but as way to spend leisure time;
- You should not seek immediate refund, as you always have a chance to win another time;
- Play only if you have "extra" funds;
- Pay attention to the time and the amount of money spent in the game;
- If you think that you need a break from gambling, you can contact the support team and we will exclude you for a while;
- Self-exclusion request: you can contact Support Service Team via e-mail: slootz.io, and we will close your account within next 24 hours. It's the player's responsibility to notify slootz.io of any other accounts the player might have and promise not to open any other accounts. slootz.io will make reasonable efforts to try to prevent the opening of new accounts but it's the player's sole responsibility to make sure no other accounts are created. slootz.io cannot be held accountable for potential losses on other accounts;
- For questions or problems related to gambling, you need to contact one of the organizations listed below.
If you are worried that gambling has a negative impact on your life or lives of your close ones, the following questions can help you figure it out.
- Does gambling distract you from going to work or school?
-Is gambling to you simply a way to spend some time or avoid boredom?
- Do you play alone for long periods?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you lost interest for family, friends and hobbies because of gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time spent on gambling?
- Have you ever lied, stole or borrowed money for purpose to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Do you play until you lose all your money?
- Do you try to recoup as soon as possible right after loss?
- Do you feel lost and desperate when you run out of money while gambling?
- Can any arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
If your answer to most of the questions is yes, there is a possibility that you have gambling problems. In order to discuss this issue, you should contact one of the organizations listed below, which will be able to give you advice and support.
ORGANIZATIONS THAT GIVE CONSULTATION IN THE FIELD OF GAMBLING
- GamCare, leading authoritative organization that gives consultations, advice and practical help in order to deal with social consequences of gambling in Great Britain, you can visit their website: www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential Helpline: 0845 6000 133.
- Gamblers Anonymous - a fellowship of men and women who have come together to solve their own problems associated with gambling and help other compulsive gamblers. There are regional offices around the world. Information about the services Gamblers Anonymous is on their website: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
- Gambling Therapy provides support and counseling for those affected by gambling. Members of the gambling group therapy work both in the UK and abroad. Information about the site can be found at: www.gamblingtherapy.org.
Registration at slootz.io for persons under 18 is prohibited and illegal. The company takes the responsibility for verification of the age of all the clients. All winnings gained by underage players shall be canceled.
SYSTEM OF FILTRATION
Parents can control children's access to the Internet by installing a filter. Using these filters will help protect your children from sites with gambling. When you use the computer together with family or friends, who, by law, are not entitled to register and bet on our site, we recommend the following ways of filtering and parental control: Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com